Lexington is a modern city, which is also referred to as the “Horse Capital of the World” and is the second largest city in Kentucky. It consists of a population of 296,545 million people. It is more of a hilly area which is among the wealthiest and the biggest towns ever. The land is known for its fertile soil that produces rich fruits and vegetables every year plus ads to the scenic beauty of the city. Lexington has been breeding horses ever since and has many beautiful horse farms. Many of the Americas prominent figures spent their quality time over here including “Abraham Lincoln”, Jefferson Davis and Henry Clay. Additionally, the city has many historical museums and structures like the Aviation Museum of Kentucky and the Rupp Arena where all types of huge concerts and shows take place. Then the famous of them all is the Lexington History Center which is situated in Lexington downtown. The city has also gained popularity because of its oldest musical festival, the Festival of the Bluegrass known as the “Grand Night for Singing!" It is an awesome event and attracts large crowds from all over the country.
- Texas Arlington Mavericks Lexington
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels Lexington
- Boston University Terriers Lexington
- Columbia Lions Lexington
- Montana State Bobcats Lexington
- Providence Friars Lexington
- South Carolina Gamecocks Lexington
- Florida Gators Lexington
- Georgia Bulldogs Lexington
- Baylor Bears Lexington
- Alabama Crimson Tide Lexington
- Auburn Tigers Lexington
- Arkansas Razorbacks Lexington
- Mississippi State Bulldogs Lexington
- Mississippi Rebels Lexington
- Missouri Tigers Lexington
- North Carolina Tar Heels Lexington
- Kentucky Wildcats Lexington
- The Harlem Globetrotters Lexington
- Vanderbilt Commodores Lexington
- Monster Jam Lexington
- Monster Jam World Finals Lexington
- Texas Longhorns Lexington
- Guys & Dolls Lexington
- 42Nd Street Lexington
- Great Russian Nutcracker Lexington
- Guys And Dolls Lexington
- Lexington Ballet Company Lexington
- Annie Jr Lexington
- Peter and the Starcatcher Lexington
- The Great Gatsby Lexington
- Disney On Ice Lexington
- Marvel Universe Live! Lexington
- Sister Act Lexington
- Elf the Musical Lexington
Venues of Lexington
Lexington has more than 100 parks featuring colorful flower beds accompanied with beautiful lakes. Besides that, there are a couple of golf parks along with some dog parks and public skate parks. People of all age groups come here with their friends and families and enjoy the scenic beauty all day long. The city has two historical horse tracks that hold horse races every year and attract large amount of race enthusiasts. The Red Mile Harness Track is one of the oldest of them. The May Fest is also a very popular festival that takes place in Gratz Park every year over Mothers Day weekend. It consists of different types of activities for children and adults, variety of food stalls for food lovers, and entertaining live show that goes on for hours. Overall it is a very enjoyable scenario which attracts thousands of visitors from all over the world.
Q:Are you guys selling lexington tickets?
A:We have a variety of Lexington Tickets for you to choose, get you desired tickets now!
Q:My fiddler on the roof in pa tickets got torn. Can I get a refund?
A:Lexington Tickets are non-refundable as per our website policy.