Greensboro NC Tickets
Greensboro Coliseum Complex’s Special Events Center is all set to play host to the much awaited House Party Tour of ‘A Day to Remember’. Joining the rockers as supporting acts at the October event are bands like All Time Low and Pierce the Veil. Greensboro NC tickets are selling by the day as the concert promises a show of musical excellence by not just one but multiple leading names of the industry.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Greensboro Coliseum tickets for 11/21 03:00 PM at Greensboro Coliseum ,Greensboro ,NC
- Sat Nov 21 2015
- Dead And Company, Greensboro Coliseum tickets for 11/14 07:30 PM at Greensboro Coliseum ,Greensboro ,NC
- Sat Nov 14 2015
- Big Head Todd & The Monsters Greensboro
- A Night At The Oscars Greensboro
- Asleep At The Wheel Greensboro
- Badfish A Tribute To Sublime Greensboro
- Badfish Greensboro
- Bell Biv Devoe Greensboro
- Big Head Todd And The Monsters Greensboro
- Allen Stone Greensboro
- Devo Greensboro
- Clint Black Greensboro
- Ciara Greensboro
- Comeback Kid Greensboro
- Disney In Concert Greensboro
- Eli Young Band Greensboro
- Michael W Smith Greensboro
- New Years Day Greensboro
- Papadosio Greensboro
- Pinchas Zukerman Greensboro
- Everclear Greensboro
- Greensboro Symphony Orchestra Greensboro
- Greensboro Symphony Greensboro
- Symphony Orchestra Greensboro
- Stray From The Path Greensboro
- The Marshall Tucker Band Greensboro
- The Acacia Strain Greensboro
- Zoso Greensboro
- Kem Greensboro
- Taylor Swift Greensboro
- Trans Siberian Orchestra Greensboro
- The Avett Brothers Greensboro
- Brothers Osborne Greensboro
- Jon Pardi Greensboro
- Little Big Town Greensboro
- Vance Joy Greensboro
- Dustin Lynch Greensboro
- TobyMac Greensboro
- Waka Flocka Flame Greensboro
- Melanie Martinez Greensboro
- Dead and Company Greensboro
- Amy Grant Greensboro
- Train Greensboro
- Tamar Braxton Greensboro
Venues of Greensboro NC
The American rock band, A Day to Remember was formed in the year 2003. They are particularly famous for their distinct sound quality that is achieved through the amalgamation of genres like pop punk and metalcore. A Day to Remember is a five member band that consists of singer Jeremy McKinnon, backing vocalist and rhythm guitarist Neil Westfall, drummer and percussionist Alex Shelnutt, Kevein Skaff as lead guitarist while Joshua Woodard on bass.
The band released their first full length album by the name of ‘And Their Name Was treason’ in May of 2005. Soon afterwards they signed a contract with Victory Records and two years later came up with the record ‘For Those Who Have Heart.’ The album reached number seventeen on the Billboard’s Top Heatseekers Albums chart and secured the 43rd position on the countdown of Top Independent Albums. Within the same year (2007) A Day to Remember uploaded their cover of Kelly Clarkson’s hit number, ‘Since U Been Gone’ on their MySpace Page. The song later featured as part of the re-released version of their record ‘For Those Who Have Heart’ in February of 2008. The rockers also came up with the re-mastered and remixed version of their first record ‘And Their Names Was Treason’ in 2008. This is titled ‘Old Record’ and it was again released under the label Victory Records.
The following year saw the release of A Day to Remember’s third studio record ‘Homesick.’ It topped the Independent Albums chart, ranked on the 21st spot of the Billboard Albums chart while second on the list of Hard Rock Albums.
The most recently released album by the rock band is ‘What Separates Me From You.’ The lead single of the record ‘All I Want’ grabbed the twelfth spot on the US Alternative Songs list and twenty fifth on the Rock Songs chart. The record topped several other countdowns in the US including Top Modern Rock/Alternative Albums, Top Hard Rock Albums and Top Independent Albums. In the UK too it secured the number one position on the Rock Album Chart. Having received positive reviews from both the fans and critics, A Day to Remember embarked upon a worldwide live tour in order to promote their album.
The live acts of A Day to Remember are known to attract thousands of fans from all corners of the country. This time round their tour features renowned supporting acts like Pierce the Veil and All Time Low. Hence you can certainly expect a rocking night in Greensboro this October. So waste no more time and book your Greensboro NC tickets quickly.
Q:Can you give me the details of events in Greensboro NC 2015?
A:You can get your required details from the page of Greensboro NC Tickets.