The beautiful port of Grey Lakes, with its heavenly view of the shining waters beneath the spring sun and winter moon, Erie is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations of the state of Pennsylvania. Apart from its beauty, the land is also the heart of all entertainment, and hosts a number of live events for its residents and visitors every year. There is not a single month in the calendar that does not have the dates marked for the exciting events. Similarly, these coming months a number of concerts as well as musicals are lined up. So keep yourself updated and check online for all the Erie tickets that are currently available for live events.
Latest Events in Sports
Latest Events in Concerts
- Theresa Caputo, Warner Theatre PA tickets for 04/08 07:30 PM at Warner Theatre PA ,Erie ,PA
- Sun Apr 08 2018
- Brad Paisley, Erie Insurance Arena tickets for 03/22 07:30 PM at Erie Insurance Arena ,Erie ,PA
- Thu Mar 22 2018
- Brantley Gilbert, Aaron Lewis & Josh Philips, Erie Insurance Arena tickets for 05/12 07:00 PM at Erie Insurance Arena ,Erie ,PA
- Sat May 12 2018
- Get The Led Out - Tribute Band, Warner Theatre PA tickets for 01/18 07:30 PM at Warner Theatre PA ,Erie ,PA
- Thu Jan 18 2018
- Suicide Silence, Basement Transmissions Theatre tickets for 12/01 06:00 PM at Basement Transmissions Theatre ,Erie ,PA
- Fri Dec 01 2017
- Adam Trent, Warner Theatre PA tickets for 02/21 07:30 PM at Warner Theatre PA ,Erie ,PA
- Wed Feb 21 2018
- Brian Regan, Warner Theatre PA tickets for 04/26 07:30 PM at Warner Theatre PA ,Erie ,PA
- Thu Apr 26 2018
Latest Events in Theater
- Disney On Ice: Reach For The Stars, Erie Insurance Arena tickets for 12/07 07:00 PM at Erie Insurance Arena ,Erie ,PA
- Thu Dec 07 2017
- Peppa Pig Live!, Warner Theatre PA tickets for 05/16 06:30 PM at Warner Theatre PA ,Erie ,PA
- Wed May 16 2018
- Dirty Dancing, Warner Theatre PA tickets for 04/09 07:30 PM at Warner Theatre PA ,Erie ,PA
- Mon Apr 09 2018
Venues of Erie
Serving as the only Great Lakes port of Pennsylvania State, Erie is located in the state’s Northwest corner. Erie is a land of lakes with sparkling waters, for which it is called the "Gem City". National Natural landmark Presque Isle State Park is Erie’s largest attraction, surrounding the Downtown Erie, drawing more than four million visitors every year. The nearby land of Presque Isle State Park offers visitors and residents plenty of outdoor activities like swimming, sailing, biking and hiking. A number of tourists visit the place every year, and spend quality recreational time. Erie is one of the areas you must visit for attending all the exciting events by getting your hands on Erie tickets.
Other tourist points include the Dobbins Landing, The Bayfront convention Center, Erie Maritime Museum and the Erie Land Light among many others. One of the largest shopping malls of the United States is Millcreek Mall, located on Peach Street in the city. For outdoor activities Erie offers a beautiful amusement park; Waldameer Park. For visitors, Erie has many hotels built alongside the beautiful lake area, offering the tourists a peaceful place to retreat.
Home to 102,000 people, Erie is the state’s fourth-largest city. Once packed with heavy industry, the manufacturing sector of the city stays prominent within the local economy. Service industries like higher education, tourism and healthcare are rising as economic boosters. For art lovers, Erie provides the main art gallery of the city, known as the Erie Art Museum, with a collection of modern and folk art. The place is also home to popular jazz and blues concert series. The ornate and historic Warner Theatre situated in Downtown Erie hordes a vast variety of performances every year.
On the entertainment side, Erie holds several amateur and professional performing-arts group. Since 1913, Erie Philharmonic is the most significant one. Another professional company known as The Lake Erie Ballet performs famous programs all through the year. The Erie Civic Music Association sponsors, attracts and also books performances by professional singers, musicians, ensembles and entertainers from the world over.
The Erie Insurance Arena and Warner Theatre have some of the exciting events lined up for the local population as well as the tourists. These shows feature live performances by artists such as legendary musician Elton John. Other prominent names that are planning to visit the city include Rascal Flatts and The Blue Man Group, among many others. A number of musicals including Hello Dolly and Disney on Ice: Princess and the Heroes will also be taking place in the city. These events are specially arranged for the continuous entertainment of people. The shows will start mid October and will go on until the spring next year. Pick up your favorite events and make sure you attend them with your Erie tickets.