The residents of Dayton, Ohio are in for a grand year as the city is inviting some of the biggest artists and performing arts organizations at its entertainment facilities. Audiences must purchase the Dayton tickets for whichever event they are looking forward to attend. Some of the upcoming shows will present comedian Brian Regan along with musical presentations by some of America’s greatest groups such as Mannheim Steamroller, Skid Row and Straight No Chaser.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Ej Nutter Center tickets for 12/05 03:00 PM at Ej Nutter Center ,Dayton ,OH
- Sat Dec 05 2015
- The Lion King, Mead Theatre At Schuster Performing Arts Center tickets for 06/07 08:00 PM at Mead Theatre At Schuster Performing Arts Center ,Dayton ,OH
- Tue Jun 07 2016
- Arkansas Razorbacks Tickets
- Charleston Southern Buccaneers Tickets
- Chattanooga Mocs Tickets
- Cleveland State Vikings Tickets
- Davidson Wildcats Tickets
- Dayton Flyers Tickets
- Detroit Titans Tickets
- Duquesne Dukes Tickets
- Furman Paladins Tickets
- George Washington Colonials Tickets
- Georgia State Panthers Tickets
- Harlem Globetrotters Tickets
- La Salle Explorers Tickets
- Miami Oh Redhawks Tickets
- Monster Jam Tickets
- Monster Jam World Finals Tickets
- Murray State Racers Tickets
- NCAA Mens Basketball Tournament Tickets
- North Florida Ospreys Tickets
- Pbr Professional Bull Riders Tickets
- Rhode Island Rams Tickets
- Smackdown Tickets
- St Bonaventure Bonnies Tickets
- St Louis Billikens Tickets
- Umass Minutemen Tickets
- Valparaiso Crusaders Tickets
- Virginia Commonwealth Rams Tickets
- Wisconsin Green Bay Phoenix Tickets
- Wright State Raiders Tickets
- wwe Tickets
- Youngstown State Penguins Tickets
Venues of Dayton
These events are expected to be held in Dayton; Ohio’s sixth largest city. With a population that rounds up to over eight hundred thousand residents, Dayton is located in the region of Miami Valley, towards the northern side of Kentucky-Cincinnati’s metropolitan area. Settlement in the city first started back in 1796 when a group called The Thompson Party made its way to the area. Immigrants soon started setting up camps and laying permanent foundations in the region and the city became officially incorporated in 1805.
The city got its name from the Revolutionary War captain, Jonathan Dayton who owned the majority of its land at that time. The nineteenth century presented various key inhabitants of Dayton. These include the famous writer and poet, Paul Laurence Dunbar and the infamous Wright Brothers who were accredited of inventing the first airplane.
Over the years, the city of Dayton has grown to become a tourist hotspot and an entertainment hub. Tourism is responsible for providing one out of every fourteen jobs in the private sector and generates approximately two billion dollars of revenue per annum. Some of the most popular places that are swarmed by tourists include the National Museum of the United States Air Force, National Aviation Hall of Fame, Dayton Art Institute, the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park and America’s Packard Museum.
When it comes to entertainment, the city of Dayton is known to hold several annual festivals and shows such as the Vectren Dayton Air Show, National Folk Festival, Dayton Hamvention, City Folk Festival, the Dayton Celtic Festival, Dayton Blues Festival, Dayton Reggae Fest and Dayton Music Fest, to name a few.
This time Dayton is looking forward to some of the most popular bands making their way to venues such as the Schuster Performing Arts Center and McGuffys House of Rock. These shows will treat the audience with a diverse range of music presenting genres from holiday music to new age music, heavy and glam metal and a cappella singing as well. If this wasn’t enough people can also enjoy a night full of laughter and fun as the American comedian Brian Regan is also preparing to present a comedic spectacle soon. Whichever show you wish to become a part of, you are advised to grab your set of Dayton tickets today and confirm your presence without any further delay.
Q:My dayton tickets were damaged by my cat, she chew and torn them off from one corner, would they still be good to attend the show?
A:Damaged tickets are rejected by the authority. To be on safer side, you should place another order for Dayton tickets.