Charleston Wv Tickets
Charleston in West Virginia is a scenic town home to the Kanawha State Forest. It’s calm, serene and yet on the other hand the city is also vibrant and colorful. There is always something happening in the city that excites people so do check it out yourself. Throughout the year you can get all sorts of entertainment in this capital. This developed city is always welcoming to the visitors so get Charleston WV tickets for some great time.
- Thu Nov 02 2017Buy Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie, Clay Center Tickets for Thu Nov 02 2017 Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie, Clay Center tickets for 11/02 07:30 PM at Clay Center ,Charleston ,WV
- Thu Nov 02 2017
- Thu Oct 26 2017Buy Peppa Pig Live!, Charleston Municipal Auditorium Tickets for Thu Oct 26 2017 Peppa Pig Live!, Charleston Municipal Auditorium tickets for 10/26 06:00 PM at Charleston Municipal Auditorium ,Charleston ,WV
- Thu Oct 26 2017
- Blackberry Smoke Charleston
- Charlie Daniels Band Charleston
- Charlie Daniels Band Marshall Tucker Band Charleston
- Marshall Tucker Band Charleston
- North Mississippi All Stars Charleston
- Paul Thorn Charleston
- Gaither Christmas Homecoming Charleston
- Chris Stapleton Charleston
- Aaron Lewis Charleston
- Christine Mcvie Charleston
- Lindsey Buckingham Charleston
- Lindsey Buckingham and Christine Mcvie Charleston
Venues of Charleston Wv
Charleston is part of the Kanawha County. In the southeast of Charleston is Columbus, Ohio about 162 miles away, Richmond Virginia is in the west at a distance of about 315 miles whereas 264 mile to the north lies Charlotte, North Carolina. There are a number of suburbs namely Coral Fork, Cross Lanes, Alum Creek, Dunbar, Malden, Mink Shoals, Teays Valleys, Upper Falls and Scott Depot. According to the latest census the current population of the city is around 300,000. It is often nicknamed as The most northern city of the south and the most southern city of the north. Initially the city flourished due to various industries such as coal, chemical, natural gas and salt. Currently the city Mayor is Danny Jones. The famous Kanawha River flows through downtown Charleston.
Charleston WV is famous for its different sports teams such as the minor league baseball affiliate West Virginia Power, minor league basketball affiliate West Virginia Wild. It is also home to the Charleston Distance Run, a famous 15 mile run that takes place every year that starts from Kanawha Boulevard West Virginia State Capitol and ends at the Laidley Field. Different cultural and musical events also take place here such as West Virginia International Film Festival, Daily Mail Kanawha County Majorette and Band Festival and Grumble Run 5K. For history lovers there are historic places like The Kanawha Country House, The Union Building, The Masonic Temple, The Union Building and The Security Building. Other interesting places to visit are Avampato Discovery Museum, Sunrise Museum, St. George Orthodox Cathedral and St. Marks United Methodist Church.
You can attend the film festival, visit Kanawha Forest or check out the Magic Island. If you love dancing you may want to attend the dance festival or simply watch an exciting game of West Virginia Power. . In short there are a number of attractions for all age groups. If you are tempted to attend some of your favorite festivals or shows here then you just need to get Charleston WV tickets and be there.