Situated in the state of Oklahoma, the city of Catoosa lies in the Wagoner and Rogers counties. It is a small city with the population of not more than 8000. With its world-class port and low population, it is a favorite place of people looking for some peace and relaxation. Those who are looking for some entertainment in the city must know that the Catoosa is full of fun. It has few but very fine musical venues and with Catoosa tickets you can listen live to the country musicians like Willie Nelson and Darius Rucker, who will hit the town soon. Every year the city’s venues such as Hard Rock Hotel & Casino get crowded when singers and stand-up comedians hit Catoosa on their tours
CONCERTS IN CATOOSA
- Alanis Morissette, The Joint Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa tickets for 03/15 08:00 PM at The Joint Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa ,Catoosa ,OK
- Thu Mar 15 2018
- Olivia Newton-John, The Joint Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa tickets for 03/22 08:00 PM at The Joint Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa ,Catoosa ,OK
- Thu Mar 22 2018
- Clay Walker & Tracy Byrd, The Joint Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa tickets for 02/01 08:00 PM at The Joint Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa ,Catoosa ,OK
- Thu Feb 01 2018
- Peter Cetera, The Joint Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa tickets for 02/14 08:00 PM at The Joint Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa ,Catoosa ,OK
- Wed Feb 14 2018
- Loretta Lynn, The Joint Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa tickets for 05/17 08:00 PM at The Joint Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa ,Catoosa ,OK
- Thu May 17 2018
Venues of Catoosa
Located some 23 km in the northeast of Tulsa, the second largest city in the state of Oklahoma, Catoosa has undergone many changes in the past few years. Not only has the population of the city grown, there has been many new constructions going on as well. A New City Hall, a Community Center and A Library were the last additions in the city. Among the new plans include a Recreation Center and an animal adoption program.
The city is famous for its world-class Port of Catoosa. It is the second farthest inland seaport of the US. In Oklahoma, this is the largest port which is located just 24 km away from the international Airport of Tulsa. When it comes to the city’s landmarks the most famous one after the port is Blue Whale of Catoosa on the Route 66, the Highway. It is located in the east of the downtown area which was built by Hugh Davis, the curator of Tulsa Zoo in 1972. This unique Blue Whale has caught the attention of many around the world, being one of the best icons on the highway. Another famous place worth paying a visit to is D. W. Correll Museum where antiques from all over the world are showcased.
The most acclaimed and sought after place however is Hard Rock Hotel & Casino which hosts the annual festivals like Cherokee Art Market and the International Cherokee Film Festival. The place is also famous among the music lovers for this is where all the big concerts and shows are scheduled for whenever an artist is going to perform in the city. The venue has a golf course, a ballroom, several restaurants and two hotels. Catoosa tickets are must if you want to be part of any live show happening there. While you are in Catoosa, why not enjoy the energetic and comforting environment of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino which is one of its kinds in the whole Oklahoma. So, get the tickets now and be ready for some lively concerts and performances.