Bristol Tn Tickets
It is the city where you can atch your favorite NASCAR race. Yes, Bristol in Tennessee is the home to the very famous and thrilling Bristol Motor Speedway. Besides this it is also popular for country music. This is the place where you can have a great time not just in the day but also at night so check the event calendar of Bristol City and get ready to enjoy. All you need to do is timely book your Bristol TN tickets
Latest Events in Sports
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, Bristol Motor Speedway tickets for 08/18 03:30 AM at Bristol Motor Speedway ,Bristol ,TN
- Sat Aug 18 2018
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Fitzgerald Glider Kits 300 & Zombie Auto 125, Bristol Motor Speedway tickets for 04/14 01:00 PM at Bristol Motor Speedway ,Bristol ,TN
- Sat Apr 14 2018
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series: Food City 500, Bristol Motor Speedway tickets for 04/15 02:00 PM at Bristol Motor Speedway ,Bristol ,TN
- Sun Apr 15 2018
Latest Events in Concerts
Latest Events in Theater
- The Band - The Musical, Hippodrome Bristol tickets for 04/21 02:30 PM at Hippodrome Bristol ,Bristol ,BS
- Sat Apr 21 2018
- Miss Saigon, Hippodrome Bristol tickets for 05/19 02:30 PM at Hippodrome Bristol ,Bristol ,BS
- Sat May 19 2018
Bristol is spread over an area of around 30 sq miles. It was named after a city by the same name in England. Bristol is a part of the Sullivan County. It has a population of about 27,000 residents. It is located on the northeast corner of Tennessee. The city was officially incorporated by the government in 1856. Currently the city Mayor is Joel Staton and vice Mayor is Ben Zandi. Bristol usually has moderate climate with average summer temperatures hardly going above 85 F but the winter can get quite bitter with snow and average temperatures going down as low as 25 F.
The most important thing about Bristol is that it is popularly known as the "Birthplace of Country Music". It played an important role in developing and popularizing country music in the early years.
One thing that can be said about two cities of Tennessee is that Bristol is the birthplace where as Nashville is the home and hub of country music. The Bristol Motor Speedway Stadium is a NASCAR track that despite being of a small size with a total lap length of almost half a mile it is sill among the most popular tracks in the country. This venue is located on 151 Speedway Blvd in Bristol. It has the capacity to seat over 160,000 spectators.
The birthplace of country music is all the time ready to give you a warm welcome. Throughout the year some exciting programs are taking place all over the city so you better check the event schedule. You can now easily get tickets to these events but keep in mind that demand for Bristol TN tickets is high so get them now and have a great time.