A city that is fast coming up as one of the economic and commercial hubs of America, Billings is a must see city in the state of Montana. Offering a balance between natural beauty and cityscape, it has something for everyone. Often called the Magic City, it has become a first choice stop for many visitors to Montana. The city hosts a number of events over the year, and also has some of the best natural attractions which makes it a worth a visit.
SPORTS IN BILLINGS
- Fri Jun 19 2020Buy Billings Mustangs vs. Great Falls Voyagers, Dehler Park Tickets for Fri Jun 19 2020 Billings Mustangs vs. Great Falls Voyagers, Dehler Park tickets for 06/19 06:35 PM at Dehler Park ,Billings ,MT
- Fri Jun 19 2020
CONCERTS IN BILLINGS
- Fri Jun 19 2020Buy The Fred Eaglesmith Show, Pub Station Taproom Tickets for Fri Jun 19 2020 The Fred Eaglesmith Show, Pub Station Taproom tickets for 06/19 08:00 PM at Pub Station Taproom ,Billings ,MT
- Fri Jun 19 2020
- Sun Jun 21 2020Buy Ben Harper and The Innocent Criminals, ZooMontana Tickets for Sun Jun 21 2020 Ben Harper and The Innocent Criminals, ZooMontana tickets for 06/21 06:00 PM at ZooMontana ,Billings ,MT
- Sun Jun 21 2020
- Sat Jun 27 2020Buy Koe Wetzel, Pub Station Ballroom Tickets for Sat Jun 27 2020 Koe Wetzel, Pub Station Ballroom tickets for 06/27 08:00 PM at Pub Station Ballroom ,Billings ,MT
- Sat Jun 27 2020
- Thu Jul 23 2020Buy Josh Abbott Band, Jason Boland and The Stragglers & Flatland Cavalry, Red Oxx Events Lawn Tickets for Thu Jul 23 2020 Josh Abbott Band, Jason Boland and The Stragglers & Flatland Cavalry, Red Oxx Events Lawn tickets for 07/23 06:30 PM at Red Oxx Events Lawn ,Billings ,MT
- Thu Jul 23 2020
- Thu Jul 30 2020Buy Easton Corbin, Pub Station Ballroom Tickets for Thu Jul 30 2020 Easton Corbin, Pub Station Ballroom tickets for 07/30 08:00 PM at Pub Station Ballroom ,Billings ,MT
- Thu Jul 30 2020
- Thu Sep 17 2020Buy Toby Keith, First Interstate Arena Tickets for Thu Sep 17 2020 Toby Keith, First Interstate Arena tickets for 09/17 08:00 PM at First Interstate Arena ,Billings ,MT
- Thu Sep 17 2020
- Tue Oct 06 2020Buy Cher, First Interstate Arena Tickets for Tue Oct 06 2020 Cher, First Interstate Arena tickets for 10/06 07:30 PM at First Interstate Arena ,Billings ,MT
- Tue Oct 06 2020
- Thu Oct 08 2020Buy Adelitas Way, Pub Station Taproom Tickets for Thu Oct 08 2020 Adelitas Way, Pub Station Taproom tickets for 10/08 08:00 PM at Pub Station Taproom ,Billings ,MT
- Thu Oct 08 2020
- Tue Oct 20 2020Buy Luke Combs, Ashley McBryde & Ray Fulcher, First Interstate Arena Tickets for Tue Oct 20 2020 Luke Combs, Ashley McBryde & Ray Fulcher, First Interstate Arena tickets for 10/20 07:00 PM at First Interstate Arena ,Billings ,MT
- Tue Oct 20 2020
Other Sports Events in Billings
Other Concerts Events in Billings
Venues of Billings
For the adventure buffs, Billings provides some of the most exciting sites in the country. The Pictograph Cave, at a short distance from the center of the city, offers an ideal opportunity for those who want to go for a day of cave exploration. The cave holds pictographs that are suspected to be over two thousand years old. It is the perfect retreat for those who want adventure, but don’t want to travel too far out into the wild.
For the nature enthusiasts, Billings has a number of opportunities nearby that can be availed for a chance to reconnect with the environment. The first location is Pompeys Pillar National Monument which is a one hundred and fifty feet tall rock pillar that provides the ultimate vantage point to observe the surrounding area. The Little Bighorn Battlefield is also located nearby, and is a haven for history buffs who want to relive the experience of the Little Bighorn Battle of 1876. The site also serves as a memorial and is the burial ground for the troops.
The Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area is also a big attraction. It is located a few miles away from the city, and has access to the Yellowtail Dam and the Bighorn River. It is known for the famous Sullivan Knob’s Trail. This trail was made popular by claims that if a person stood at a certain spot and shouted, they can hear a triple echo in return. Apart from that, the only wildlife park in Montana, ZooMontana is located in Billings. The climate of the city is semi-arid which means that the summers are hot, and the winters are dry. The conditions are ideal for those who want to go for outdoor activities.
For those who prefer other sources of entertainment can attend the Wine & Food Festival, the Great American Championship Motorcycle Hill Climb, Farmers Markets, the Alive After 5 Concerts series, Burn the Point car show and other festivals that take place throughout the year.
The historical significance of the city adds to the charm for those visiting. From the Lewis and Clark Expedition of the 1800s to the meteoric rise of the country from a railroad town to one of America’s most promising cities, Billings is a city that holds interest for everyone. For all those who want to visit this Magic City, Billing tickets are now available.