Events In Bangor
Bangor iis a scenic and serene city in the state of Maine that is loved not only by its residents but also admired by the visitors. This city has a wide variety of activities and places of interest for the its residents as well a tourists. No matter what one loves to watch or see Bangor offers it. Residents of Bangor, You can be a part of the upcoming events in your very own city and for this you can get affordable Bangor tickets from us so what are you waiting for?
Latest Events in Concerts
- Jeff Dunham, Cross Insurance Center tickets for 02/18 03:00 PM at Cross Insurance Center ,Bangor ,ME
- Sun Feb 18 2018
- Elton John, Cross Insurance Center tickets for 11/18 08:00 PM at Cross Insurance Center ,Bangor ,ME
- Sat Nov 18 2017
- Pam Tillis, Gracie Theatre Bangor tickets for 04/14 07:30 PM at Gracie Theatre Bangor ,Bangor ,ME
- Sat Apr 14 2018
- Cinderella, Cross Insurance Center tickets for 02/01 07:30 PM at Cross Insurance Center ,Bangor ,ME
- Thu Feb 01 2018
- Justin Moore & Dylan Scott, Cross Insurance Center tickets for 03/31 07:30 PM at Cross Insurance Center ,Bangor ,ME
- Sat Mar 31 2018
Latest Events in Theater
- Dirty Dancing, Cross Insurance Center tickets for 01/02 07:30 PM at Cross Insurance Center ,Bangor ,ME
- Tue Jan 02 2018
- The Wizard of Oz, Cross Insurance Center tickets for 05/02 07:30 PM at Cross Insurance Center ,Bangor ,ME
- Wed May 02 2018
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Cross Insurance Center tickets for 12/13 07:00 PM at Cross Insurance Center ,Bangor ,ME
- Wed Dec 13 2017
Venues of Bangor
Bangor history dates almost five hundred years back. Initially the city and surroundings were occupied by a local tribe by the name of Penobscot. In the year 1524 the city for the first time was visited by a European traveler Esteban Gomez who belonged to Portugal. Bangor is also famously known as the Queen City of the East. The overall population is around 330,000 and this comprises of county areas that include Washington, Hancock, Aroostook, Penobscot and Piscataquis. The surroundings of the city are covered with dense forests and greenery is abundant. Bangor due to its huge forests used to be a center for export of lumbar and the city earned the title of being the lumbar capitol of the world during the nineteenth century.
Bangor is home to the famous University of Maine, University of Maine Augusta and University College of Bangor. Some other popular cultural and arts venues include Bangor Public Library, Bangor Symphony Orchestra, Bangor Theological Seminary, Collins Center for the Arts, Maine Discovery Museum and Penobscot Theater Company. Popular festivals that are held here on annual basis include American Folk Festival, Bangor State Fair, KahBang Music Art & Film Festival and National folk Festival .Famous people that belong to Bangor include world renowned horror-fiction writer Stephen King, novelist Balanche Willis Howard, award winning author Owen Davis, NBA player Jeff Turner, baseball players Pat O’ Connell and Bobby Messenger, martial arts expert Marcus Davis, popular football coach Harry Orman Robinson, acclaimed painter Jeremiah Hardy and Helena Woodsmith.
Bangor is vibrant, lively, serene and scenic. In fact, these are just a few words that describe this happening city. Bangor can be at times calm and quiet and sometimes it can be totally the other way around. Residents it about time that you spend your much awaited holiday in style by attending the upcoming events as well as visiting some of the popular venues of Bangor that you haven’t been able to in the past and for this you can get Bangor tickets from us and we assure you that your experience will be nothing less than perfect!