Auburn Hills Tickets
Auburn Hills tickets offer tourists number of entertainment opportunities. From popular festivals, concerts to the beautiful scenic spots, it has everything to suit different tastes. Every year number of tourists flock to the city to enjoy its wonders. Auburn Hills is popular for its infrastructure and especially the parks such as Dennis Dearing Jr. Memorial Park, Hawk Woods Nature Center, Manitoba Park among others. The city belongs to the Michigan state in the United States that enjoys a rich culture. It is fast gaining attention of the tourist market. You can enjoy the hottest events here and discover what makes the city so special.
- Portland Trail Blazers Auburn Hills
- Orlando Magic Auburn Hills
- Philadelphia 76Ers Auburn Hills
- San Antonio Spurs Auburn Hills
- Sacramento Kings Auburn Hills
- Phoenix Suns Auburn Hills
- Houston Rockets Auburn Hills
- Denver Nuggets Auburn Hills
- Dallas Mavericks Auburn Hills
- Detroit Pistons Auburn Hills
- Golden State Warriors Auburn Hills
- Atlanta Hawks Auburn Hills
- Minnesota Timberwolves Auburn Hills
- New York Knicks Auburn Hills
- Milwaukee Bucks Auburn Hills
- Los Angeles Lakers Auburn Hills
- Los Angeles Clippers Auburn Hills
- Indiana Pacers Auburn Hills
- Miami Heat Auburn Hills
- Memphis Grizzlies Auburn Hills
- Chicago Bulls Auburn Hills
- Boston Celtics Auburn Hills
- Cleveland Cavaliers Auburn Hills
- Utah Jazz Auburn Hills
- The Harlem Globetrotters Auburn Hills
- Toronto Raptors Auburn Hills
- Washington Wizards Auburn Hills
- Brooklyn Nets Auburn Hills
- New Orleans Pelicans Auburn Hills
- Oklahoma City Thunder Auburn Hills
- Preseason Auburn Hills
Venues of Auburn Hills
Located in the heart of the Great Lakes Region in the state of Michigan, Auburn Hills is a city that every tourist dreams of. With the right balance of entertainment and relaxation, the city is home to a growing population and is fast becoming a tourist hot spot. Back in 1821, the city was just a town and today it enjoys a thriving business life, a lively culture and a dynamic atmosphere.
The first attraction for tourists is The Palace of Auburn Hills. This state of the art facility was built in 1988, and since then, it has housed some of the most iconic sports and music events of the past decades. Performers like Michael Jackson, Sting and The Cure have all graced the stage. The famous murder attempt on Led Zeppelin’s guitarist Jimmy Page also took place at this venue.
In the sports world, the Detroit Piston’s currently play at the Palace as their home field. Not only has the Palace seen some of the greatest games, it has also witnessed the famous “Malice at the Palace” fight. Apart from this arena, the Great Lake Crossing Outlets is a must visit shopping mall. The outlet houses more than a hundred stores, a movie theater and an in-house cinema.
For all those who want to distance themselves from the noise of the city life can visit one of the many parks the city has. Those who want to get away from the summer heat, the Riverside and the River Woods Park is the perfect spot. For those who want a little unwinding time with their family, the Dennis Dearing Jr. Memorial Park and the Manitoba Park are ideal. Both parks have play areas and picnic spots that can be taken advantage of. For nature enthusiasts who want a little more than just a picnic ground, the Hawk Woods Nature Center and the Clinton River Trail is the perfect place to go.
Some of the upcoming musical attractions in the city include performances by acts such as the ex-Beatle Ringo Starr, Journey, Boyce Avenue and Sarah McLachlan. Auburn Hills has long been a host to a vibrant music scene, and this year, in addition to all the concerts, the Bluegrass Festival will make a comeback. This festival is an annual celebration of the genre’s best. And fans are flocking to the city to make sure they become part of the experience.
Another annual festival that will take place at the city is the local Downtown Summerfest, which is a one-stop entertainment galore for the family. A BBQ, car shows, live music, games, and an overall celebration of the locality; this festival is a must attend for all those who want to experience Auburn at its finest.
A city that boasts of a history full of memorable games, iconic concerts and an overall penchant for fun, this is a must visit city. For the hottest events, to the coolest hiking trails, get Auburn Hill tickets now.