Arlington, the Lone Star state of big old maple trees of all the fiery shades and the deep ice bluish sky has everything for everyone. It is located between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas. Texas is known for cowboys and 100 different species of cactus, is also known for Arlington and its military cemetery. Arlington is the 7th most populous and one of the most important metropolitan cities of Texas. The city's modern architecture and conventional stone buildings and bridges portray a sharp and pleasant contrast. The flora of Arlington is exceptionally beautiful. Admirers of nature are cordially invited to this city, while culture lovers also have a lot of attractions to explore.
- Arlington TX Justin Moore Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Ucla Arlington TX
- Arlington TX UCLA Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Florida Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Miami Marlins Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Monster Energy Supercross Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Monster Jam World Finals Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Pbr Professional Bull Riders Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Seattle Mariners Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Oklahoma State Cowboys Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Philadelphia Phillies Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Houston Astros Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Detroit Tigers Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Baylor Bears Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Baltimore Orioles Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Atlanta Braves Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Arkansas Razorbacks Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Oakland Athletics Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Minnesota Twins Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Monster Energy Ama Supercross Arlington TX
- Arlington TX New York Yankees Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Kansas City Royals Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Colorado Rockies Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Boston Red Sox Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Cleveland Indians Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Chicago White Sox Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Tampa Bay Rays Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Ucla Bruins Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Toronto Blue Jays Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Texas Longhorns Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Texas Tech Red Raiders Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Texas Rangers Arlington TX
- Arlington TX Monster Jam Arlington TX
- Arlington TX The-American-Rodeo Arlington TX
Venues of Arlington
The total area of Arlington is around 100 square miles and about 3% of it is covered with lakes and ponds. There is a huge variety in the weather of the city, in summers the temperature may boil up to 105 degree F and can drop down to -5 in winters. Arlington's climate is subtropical and humid. January, July and August are the worst month to visit the city as the temperature shifts to extreme unpleasant ends. However the winter months receive good sunlight with mild heat and light rainfall or snow. Spring and autumn are the best months to witness the beauty and variety of wild and multihued flora in Arlington.
Arlington is located at the Tornado Alley and there is possibility that tornados may hit the city during the early summers. Dare devils are advised to bring the required equipments to enjoy the extreme thunderstorms with extensive lighting, cascade rain and severe hail. The agriculture scope is low in Arlington however the mild temperature is fit for cold sensitive plants. Arlington completely equipped with all the needed facilities to accommodate the people of 50th largest populated US state. According to the census of 2000, the total number Arlington residents are 370,000 and 38% of them are under the age of 18.
In terms of public transport, Arlington has 4 transit systems to cater its citizens. The tourists are provided with a shuttle bus service. Tourist normally prefer reaching Arlington by air, therefore mostly during the spring the airport becomes one of the busiest Arlington hub. The net of the extensive and carpeted highways and freeways is served by taxis. The road trip around Arlington is the best mode to explore the city. The city has many attractions for the tourists and Arlington Cemetery, administered by the army, is the biggest of them. Around 4 million people visit the cemetery annually and pay tribute to the national heroes buried there. The cemetery will reach its limit of 250,000 in 2020.
The history of Arlington spans over 134 years. It was founded in 1876 and named after Arlington House of General Robert E Lee in Virginia. It was initially famous for its rich soil, fertile land, mineral wealth, horses and gambling etc. Arlington became an Anglo European settlement in the mid of 19th century. It has been captured by 6 different nations in different times. Many wars were fought between the European Armies and the Native Americans, until finally a peace treaty was signed in 1843. The Native American culture is no more visible around the area, instead modern industry; statues and emblem are seen scattered around in think numbers.
Tons of entertainment activities continue in Arlington throughout the year. The resident of the city are generous for paying tributes to almost all the national heroes. The birthday celebration of Martin Luther King Jr. is held each year in January. The local festivals and activities range from cardboard boat building and Regatta to Daddy & Daughter Sweetheart Dance and seasonal clean up days. All of the months except June are marked with some innovative and interesting recreational activities. You will not be short of the entertainment during your stay at the city. Just make sure that you have booked Arlington Tickets for yourself in time, as the Lone Star has become the ultimate destination for tourists these days.