Amsterdam, the capital of Netherlands, is one of the most popular cities in the world. The beautiful city, located in North Holland province, offers various delights and entertainment options for tourists and residents. Every year, the city attracts more than three million tourists from around the globe who come to experience its intimate and colorful lifestyle. Amsterdam serves as the cultural capital of the Netherlands, offering attractions such as Anne Frank House, Van Gough Museum and Hermitage Amsterdam. The city is also amongst Europe’s top financial centers and has offices of numerous transnational and multinational companies. This year, tourists can taste the rich flavor of this Dutch city by getting their hands on Amsterdam tickets.
CONCERTS IN AMSTERDAM
- Fri Mar 15 2019Buy Dave Matthews Band, AFAS Live Tickets for Fri Mar 15 2019 Dave Matthews Band, AFAS Live tickets for 03/15 08:00 PM at AFAS Live ,Amsterdam ,NH
- Fri Mar 15 2019
- Mon Mar 25 2019Buy Nickihndrxx Tour: Nicki Minaj & Future, Ziggo Dome Tickets for Mon Mar 25 2019 Nickihndrxx Tour: Nicki Minaj & Future, Ziggo Dome tickets for 03/25 03:30 AM at Ziggo Dome ,Amsterdam ,NH
- Mon Mar 25 2019
- Wed May 15 2019Buy Elton John, Ziggo Dome Tickets for Wed May 15 2019 Elton John, Ziggo Dome tickets for 05/15 03:30 AM at Ziggo Dome ,Amsterdam ,NH
- Wed May 15 2019
- Sat Jun 01 2019Buy The Eagles, Ziggo Dome Tickets for Sat Jun 01 2019 The Eagles, Ziggo Dome tickets for 06/01 08:00 PM at Ziggo Dome ,Amsterdam ,NH
- Sat Jun 01 2019
- Tue Jun 11 2019Buy Metallica, Johan Cruijff Arena Tickets for Tue Jun 11 2019 Metallica, Johan Cruijff Arena tickets for 06/11 03:30 AM at Johan Cruijff Arena ,Amsterdam ,NH
- Tue Jun 11 2019
Amsterdam has a population of over eight hundred thousand. It boasts a rich history and the origins of the city can be traced back to the thirteenth century. During the seventeenth century, the city became the wealthiest in the world, a period known as the Golden Age of Amsterdam. A major hub for trading and shipment, it became the world’s leading Financial Center. The city also housed the first stock exchange office in the world, when Dutch East India Company started trading shares. Today Amsterdam is ranked amongst the top cities. Mercer has placed the city at thirteenth position on quality of living. Every year more than sixteen million day trippers visit the city apart from regular tourists. De Wallen, a red light district for legalized prostitution, is another famous attraction of the city. Apart from this, Amsterdam houses top fashion brands such as 10 Feet, Iris Van Herpen, BlueBlood and Gsus. Tourists and visitors love to indulge in the eclectic and vibrant nightlife of Amsterdam. The city is filled with cozy coffee shops where people are allowed to consume marijuana.
It has some of the world’s most famous museums and performing arts centers. Amsterdam offers year round entertainment including international sports events as well as hundreds of diverse music festivals at purpose-built state of the art facilities. This season, the city will be hosting the UEFA Europa League Final at the Amsterdam Arena. The championship match is expected to draw a large crowd from across the globe. The match will be played at the country’s largest stadium that has a seating capacity of more than fifty thousand. Opened in 1996, the stadium is currently a home to the AFC Ajax. In the past, the stadium has hosted various concerts for international artists including The Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, Madonna and Celine Dion.
Amsterdam continues to be a leading destination for tourists. With its unique architecture, strong infrastructure, globalized economy, rich culture and energetic night life, the city offers the perfect getaway from your daily hectic routines. The Europa Cup Final will allow the visitors to catch an exciting game of football while exploring the beautiful city. So get your Amsterdam tickets for a true European style fun.