2017 Super Bowl Odds for NFL Week 12
2017 SUPER BOWL ODDS FOR NFL WEEK 12
1) - New England Patriots (7-5, Previously 7-5): With uninspiring performances over the past few weeks, these may as well the best odds you can get on the Patriots
2) – Seattle Seahawks (5-1, Previously 7-1): Thanks to a Big Win over the Patriots, the oddsmakers are bumping up Seahawks Super Bowl chances
3) – Dallas Cowboys (5-1, Previously 7-1): Hoping to return to the Super Bowl since 1995, oddsmakers are showing a lot of confidence in the Cowboys
4) – Pittsburgh Steelers (14-1, Previously 20-1): Looks like the Steelers are finally getting their act together as they move on from their 4 game losing streak
5) – Oakland Raiders (16-1, Previously 16-1): 14 years since the Buccaneers refused Raiders their fourth Super Bowl, the oddsmakers are being conservative in 2016
6) – Indianapolis Colts (18-1, Previously 25-1): Out of ‘Luck’ on Thanksgiving, looks like the Colts are in for a tough end to 2016
7) – Denver Broncos (20-1, Previously 20-1): Failing to find their groove last season, 2016 doesn’t look exceptionally different for Denver
8) – Atlanta Falcons (20-1, Previously 18-1): Despite injuries, Trufant and Coleman are coming back to boost Falcons chances this season
9) – Minnesota Vikings (25-1, Previously 25-1): Injured offensive line hasn’t helped the Vikings much as things look bleak for Minnesota
10) – Kansas City Chiefs (25-1, Previously 20-1): Oddsmakers not showing a lot of confidence as the Chiefs slip in the rankings
11) – New York Giants (30-1, Previously 30-1): With the Giants on a winning streak, something still doesn’t add up
12) – Detroit Lions (30-1, Previously 40-1): Fourth quarter miracles have helped the Lions bag first place in the NFC North. Who knew!
13) – Washington Redskins (40-1, Previously 40-1): True underdogs! The odds on Redskins may not be great however; these guys have the fire power to surprise everyone
14) – Houston Texans (50-1, Previously 40-1): The Texans haven’t been comfortable playing away from home which is creating problems for the 2015 division champions
15) – Arizona Cardinals (50-1, Previously 25-1): The Cardinals making it hard for their fans to be hopeful
16) – Baltimore Ravens (60-1, Previously 40-1): With a grueling schedule ahead, the Ravens will need to fire up all cylinders right about now!
17) – Green Bay Packers (80-1, Previously 30-1): It all went south pretty quick for the Packers. How did it all go wrong, pretty sure everyone has the two cents
18) – Carolina Panthers (80-1, Previously 60-1): The Panthers haven’t made their presence felt in a while now. This season is no different
19) – Bufallo Bills (80-1, Previously 200-1): The Bills showing signs of life with Watkins looking to make a comeback
20) – Miami Dolphins (80-1, Previously 100-1): The Dolphins still making Hootie & The Blowfish and Miami cry
21) – New Orleans Saints (100-1, Previously 100-1): With a decent offense, the Saints can still make it to the end zone
22) – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (100-1, Previously 300-1): Looking to build momentum, the Buccaneers need to start their engines immediately
23) – Tennessee Titans (100-1, Previously 80-1): Loosing to the Colts didn’t do much for Titans and its odds
24) – Cincinnati Bengals (200-1, Previously 50-1): Pretty difficult for the Bengals to claw their way after losing Bernard and Green. The odds don’t help either
25) – Philadelphia Eagles (200-1, Previously 60-1): With tough games still left on the schedule, things are not looking good for the Eagles
26) – San Diego Chargers (200-1, Previously 200-1): Decent team but such a shame where they’re at
27) – Los Angeles Rams (500-1, Previously 200-1): Home to Hollywood is a little off this season. May be a storybook comeback this season could become a blockbuster next year
28) – New York Jets (2000-1, Previously 2000-1): The Jets still on the lookout for a franchise quarterback
29) – Jacksonville Jaguars (5000-1, Previously 2000-1): Has anyone seen Allen Hurns?
30) – Chicago Bears (OFF, Previously 1000-1): Super Bowl Champions in 86! That’s 30 years and counting
31) – San Francisco 49ers (OFF, Previously OFF): Kaepernicking all the way to the bottom!
32) – Cleveland Browns (OFF, Previously OFF): Nothing to see here Folks. Keep Moving!