Frankie Beverly & Maze Tickets
If you enjoy listening to R&B music then you are in luck as Maze will soon be playing a special concert in Brooklyn. So, grab your Maze and Frankie Beverly tickets early and watch them thrill you with their highly captivating performance live. Fronted by Frankie Beverly, Maze became one of the most sought after R&B acts during the late '70s and early '90s as it was during that time, the guys went on to release eight consecutive gold studio albums. Over the years, the group has gone on to sell millions of concert tickets and is also credited for putting out catchy hits like, Before I Let Go, The Look in Your Eyes and Can't Get Over You.
Frankie Beverly & Maze Tickets
- Buy The White Party: Maze, Frankie Beverly & Isley Brothers, Miller High Life Theatre Tickets for Sat Sep 5 2020 The White Party: Maze, Frankie Beverly & Isley Brothers, Miller High Life Theatre, tickets for 09/05 19:00 at Miller High Life Theatre, Milwaukee, WI
- Sat Sep 5 2020
- Buy Maze and Frankie Beverly, Hard Rock Live - Orlando Tickets for Fri Sep 18 2020 Maze and Frankie Beverly, Hard Rock Live - Orlando, tickets for 09/18 21:00 at Hard Rock Live - Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Fri Sep 18 2020
- Buy Maze and Frankie Beverly, Moran Theater at Times Union Ctr Perf Arts Tickets for Sat Nov 21 2020 Maze and Frankie Beverly, Moran Theater at Times Union Ctr Perf Arts, tickets for 11/21 19:30 at Moran Theater at Times Union Ctr Perf Arts, Jacksonville, FL
- Sat Nov 21 2020
- Buy New Orleans Jazz And Heritage Festival: Weekend 2: Stevie Nicks, The Lumineers, Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue & Kool and The Gang - Sunday, New Orleans Fair Grounds Tickets for Sun May 2 2021 New Orleans Jazz And Heritage Festival: Weekend 2: Stevie Nicks, The Lumineers, Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue & Kool and The Gang - Sunday, New Orleans Fair Grounds, tickets for 05/02 11:00 at New Orleans Fair Grounds, New Orleans, LA
- Sun May 2 2021
The famous R&B group, Maze has enjoyed a lot of success since debuting in the late '70s. They have not only defined this genre with their incredible sound but have also gone on to inspire millions of aspiring artists with their music. The band is now coming to perform a show in Brooklyn. So, get your Maze and Frankie Beverly tickets today before it's too late.
The formation of Maze
Frankie Beverly founded The Butlers with whom he started recording in the early '60s and released a song, If That's What You Wanted. The group then slowly started to gain popularity in the States and soon changed its name to Raw Soul. The guys were then introduced to Marvin Gaye who asked them to change the band's name to Maze. He also took them to tour with him as a supporting act. This helped them gain more exposure and before long, they were signed by the Capital Records in 1976.
Maze began its journey by releasing the first studio album, 'Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly' in 1977. The album did well in the United States, reaching the sixth spot on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and receiving gold certification from the RIAA. It also gave a single, While I'm Alone which broke into the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at the 89th spot. The band didn't slow down and released its next studio project, 'Golden Time of the Day' which turned out to be its second effort to be certified gold by the RIAA. It was also supported by four singles, Golden Time of the Day, I Wish You Well, Travellin' Man and Workin' Together out of which the last track from the list climbed to the ninth spot on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs.
The group's last record of the decade, 'Inspiration' was released to the masses in 1979. The album went on to sell more than 500,000 copies in the States, recording gold level sales in the country. It also received 4.5/5 stars from AllMusic.
Dominating the '80s
Maze kicked off the '80s with a bang and came out with their fourth studio album, 'Joy and Pain' in 1980. The album just like their previous efforts achieved gold status in the United States and contained a catchy single, Southern Girl which was played extensively on the radio. The guys then decided to work on a live album and after a year, 'Live in New Orleans' hit the shelves. It featured thirteen songs on the track-list and received 4/5 stars from AllMusic.
The guys continued to produce great music and released three more studio albums, 'We Are One,' 'Can't Stop the Love' and 'Silky Soul' during the decade. All of these albums turned out to be huge hits especially the last two efforts from the list as they landed at the first spot on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart respectively.
'Silky Soul' was their first record to be issued by Warner Bros. and contained a single, Can't Get Over You which debuted at the top of the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. The band then put out its final studio album, 'Back to Basics' on August 10, 1993. This record entered the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart at the third spot and produced three singles, Laid Back Girl, The Morning After and What Goes Up.
Will you be there?
Apart from recording eight studio albums, Maze has gone on release five compilation albums including, 'Anthology' which went gold in the United States. They are also known for putting out three video records, 'Live in New Orleans,' 'Live in Los Angeles' and 'Live in London.'
The band is now hitting the road and will soon be taking the stage at the Ford Amphitheater at Coney Island Boardwalk in Brooklyn. This is your chance to watch them belt out some of their greatest hits live. So, book your Maze and Frankie Beverly tickets in time and enjoy the concert live.
Frankie Beverly & Maze Ticket Prices
Currently the average price for Frankie Beverly & Maze tickets is $143. The date and location for this event is 25-Oct-19 at Boutwell Auditorium, Birmingham. The minimum get-in price for Frankie Beverly & Maze tickets is $124.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Maze & Frankie Beverly||Birmingham||25-Oct-19||$143||$124|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.