50s 60s ERA Tickets
Latest Events in 50s 60s Era
- Sat Aug 01 2020Sat Aug 01 2020
- Buy 1964 The Tribute, State Theatre - Kalamazoo Tickets for 08/01 07:30 PM 1964 The Tribute, State Theatre - Kalamazoo tickets for 08/01 07:30 PM at State Theatre Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, MI
- Sat Aug 01 2020
- Sun Aug 02 2020Sun Aug 02 2020
- Buy The Platters, Rialto Square Theatre Tickets for 08/02 08:00 PM The Platters, Rialto Square Theatre tickets for 08/02 08:00 PM at Rialto Square Theatre, Joliet, IL
- Sun Aug 02 2020
- Sun Aug 30 2020Sun Aug 30 2020
- Buy The Original Coasters, Charlie Thomas' Drifters & Sonny Turner, American Music Theatre Tickets for 08/30 03:00 PM The Original Coasters, Charlie Thomas' Drifters & Sonny Turner, American Music Theatre tickets for 08/30 03:00 PM at American Music Theatre, Lancaster, PA
- Sun Aug 30 2020
- Sat Sep 12 2020Sat Sep 12 2020
- Buy The Drifters, Cornell Gunter's Coasters & The Platters, Performing Arts Center at Georgia Southern University Tickets for 09/12 08:00 PM The Drifters, Cornell Gunter's Coasters & The Platters, Performing Arts Center at Georgia Southern University tickets for 09/12 08:00 PM at Performing Arts Center at Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
- Sat Sep 12 2020
- Fri Sep 18 2020Fri Sep 18 2020
- Buy The Coasters, Effingham Performance Center Tickets for 09/18 07:00 PM The Coasters, Effingham Performance Center tickets for 09/18 07:00 PM at Effingham Performance Center, Effingham, IL
- Fri Sep 18 2020
- Sat Sep 19 2020Sat Sep 19 2020
- Buy The Doo Wop Project, The Ridgefield Playhouse Tickets for 09/19 07:30 PM The Doo Wop Project, The Ridgefield Playhouse tickets for 09/19 07:30 PM at The Ridgefield Playhouse, Ridgefield, CT
- Sat Sep 19 2020
- Fri Oct 02 2020Fri Oct 02 2020
- Buy Stars Of The Sixties, Tarrytown Music Hall Tickets for 10/02 07:30 PM Stars Of The Sixties, Tarrytown Music Hall tickets for 10/02 07:30 PM at Tarrytown Music Hall, Tarrytown, NY
- Fri Oct 02 2020
- Fri Oct 16 2020Fri Oct 16 2020
- Buy Fabulous 50s and Beyond: Little Anthony and The Imperials, Herman's Hermits and Peter Noone, The Spinners & The Mahoney Brothers, Wildwoods Convention Center Tickets for 10/16 07:00 PM Fabulous 50s and Beyond: Little Anthony and The Imperials, Herman's Hermits and Peter Noone, The Spinners & The Mahoney Brothers, Wildwoods Convention Center tickets for 10/16 07:00 PM at Wildwoods Convention Center, Wildwood, NJ
- Fri Oct 16 2020
- Sat May 15 2021Sat May 15 2021
- Buy Donny Edwards, River Cree Casino Tickets for 05/15 09:00 PM Donny Edwards, River Cree Casino tickets for 05/15 09:00 PM at River Cree Casino, Enoch, AB
- Sat May 15 2021
- Sat May 22 2021Sat May 22 2021
- Buy Doo Wop Volume 6: Kenny Vance and The Planotones, The Chantels, Jimmy Clanton & Lenny Dell and The Demensions, Keswick Theatre Tickets for 05/22 07:00 PM Doo Wop Volume 6: Kenny Vance and The Planotones, The Chantels, Jimmy Clanton & Lenny Dell and The Demensions, Keswick Theatre tickets for 05/22 07:00 PM at Keswick Theatre, Glenside, PA
- Sat May 22 2021
Discounted 50s 60s ERA Tickets
The birth of Rock ‘n’ Roll and Doo wop is usually credited to the 1950’s and 1960’s when different artists of these genres rose to prominence. These were the times when sounds of country and rock music also captured the attention of music lovers. Music legends such as Elvis Presley, The Rolling Stones, Beatles, Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, Bob Dylan and many others ruled the music industry. With them, the stardom persona and commercial factor that is now so common in music industry got a kick-start. In all respects, the 1950’s and 1960’s were the path-breaking decades in the history of music that’s why the magic of this era continues even today.
Nowadays, we see a number of music acts and tribute bands related to 50’s 60’s Era. These bands play music dedicated to a specific artist or band from those times. Besides this, different events and festivals are also held that celebrate the spirit of 50’s 60’s music. In these shows, we can watch current generation of musicians performing the timeless melodies from that era. Some of these events also invite original bands and artists of those times who play their favorite songs for the audience.
Undoubtedly, the biggest breakthrough of 50’s 60’s Era is the Rock ‘n’ Roll. It started evolving in 1940’s as a combination of different musical threads and was eventually recognized as rock and roll in 1950’s. The sound of Doo-wop also became the flavor of this period and it enjoyed ample mainstream popularity. Today, we talk about rock n' roll legend Elvis Presley as if he is still with us. However, it was during this particular era when he created waves through his unforgettable voice, music and star persona.
Several country and folk music artists also became popular during the 50s and 60s. Bob Dylan, The Weavers and Joan Baez revived Appalachian folk; while a few of the artists remained stick to the good old Bluegrass. The 50’s 60’s Era also witnessed the rise of some Mexican-American genres like Tejano. The Latin-American music industry also saw boom, and Gospel music continued its charm just like the previous decades. Also, these were the times of the rise of all-girl bands such as The Chantels, The Supremes, The Shirelles, and Martha and the Vandellas.
When the 50s led to 60s, a number of British Bands took over American Music Industry. The outgrowth of girl bands suddenly stopped in this decade while many other American musicians lost mainstream popularity. Those years are now remembered as the years of British Invasion. They are specifically marked by the frenzy and craze that boy-band Beatles created among youngsters. Not to forget the fame that Rolling Stones enjoyed during those times.
The music of 50’s 60’s Era is also incomplete without an honorable mention to Nashville sound, now known as American country music. Bob Dylan and Merle Haggard were the headliners of this sound. On the other hand, soul music was kept alive by Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin while James Brown introduced another variation in soul, called funk-soul. Towards the end of 1960’s, some rock and mettle music acts also emerged on the scene but they mostly remained underground.
The 50’s 60’s Era was truly a cherished era where music lovers enjoyed both excellence and experimentation in various genres. We can still enjoy the essence of those times and can travel down the memory lane by attending concerts and festivals dedicated to golden years of music. View our deals on 50s 60s Era Tickets and reserve your seat for the event of your choice!
Q:How will 60s Music concerts tickets be delivered to me?
A:Events Tickets will be delivered to you through FedEx.