50s 60s ERA Tickets
Latest Events in 50s 60s Era
- Tue Jul 23 2019Tue Jul 23 2019
- Buy The Righteous Brothers, Harrah's Showroom At Harrah's Las Vegas Tickets for 07/23 07:30 PM The Righteous Brothers, Harrah's Showroom At Harrah's Las Vegas tickets for 07/23 07:30 PM at Harrah's Showroom At Harrah's Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Tue Jul 23 2019
- Sun Jul 28 2019Sun Jul 28 2019
- Buy Tony Bennett, Wolf Trap Tickets for 07/28 07:00 PM Tony Bennett, Wolf Trap tickets for 07/28 07:00 PM at Wolf Trap, Vienna, VA
- Sun Jul 28 2019
- Fri Aug 02 2019Fri Aug 02 2019
- Buy 1964 The Tribute, Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets for 08/02 07:30 PM 1964 The Tribute, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 08/02 07:30 PM at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- Fri Aug 02 2019
- Fri Aug 23 2019Fri Aug 23 2019
- Buy Tyler Farr, Texas Club Tickets for 08/23 09:00 PM Tyler Farr, Texas Club tickets for 08/23 09:00 PM at Texas Club, Baton Rouge, LA
- Fri Aug 23 2019
- Fri Sep 13 2019Fri Sep 13 2019
- Buy The Doo Wop Project, Performing Arts Center at OC Convention Center Tickets for 09/13 08:00 PM The Doo Wop Project, Performing Arts Center at OC Convention Center tickets for 09/13 08:00 PM at Performing Arts Center at OC Convention Center, Ocean City, MD
- Fri Sep 13 2019
- Sat Oct 12 2019Sat Oct 12 2019
- Buy Rock and Roll Doo Wop: Herman's Hermits, Peter Noone & Joey Dee and The Starliters, Capitol Theatre - Wheeling Tickets for 10/12 07:00 PM Rock and Roll Doo Wop: Herman's Hermits, Peter Noone & Joey Dee and The Starliters, Capitol Theatre - Wheeling tickets for 10/12 07:00 PM at Capitol Theatre Wheeling, Wheeling, WV
- Sat Oct 12 2019
- Sat Oct 19 2019Sat Oct 19 2019
- Buy The Coasters, The Drifters & The Platters, Alabama Theatre - SC Tickets for 10/19 07:00 PM The Coasters, The Drifters & The Platters, Alabama Theatre - SC tickets for 10/19 07:00 PM at Alabama Theatre SC, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Sat Oct 19 2019
- Sat Oct 26 2019Sat Oct 26 2019
- Buy "Oh What a Night" of Doo Wop and Legends: The Brooklyn Bridge, The Vogues & Jay Siegel's Tokens, Kirby Center for the Performing Arts Tickets for 10/26 07:00 PM "Oh What a Night" of Doo Wop and Legends: The Brooklyn Bridge, The Vogues & Jay Siegel's Tokens, Kirby Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 10/26 07:00 PM at Kirby Center for the Performing Arts, Wilkes Barre, PA
- Sat Oct 26 2019
- Thu Nov 14 2019Thu Nov 14 2019
- Buy The Drifters, Cornell Gunter's Coasters & The Platters, Palace Theatre - PA Tickets for 11/14 07:30 PM The Drifters, Cornell Gunter's Coasters & The Platters, Palace Theatre - PA tickets for 11/14 07:30 PM at Palace Theatre PA, Greensburg, PA
- Thu Nov 14 2019
Discounted 50s 60s ERA Tickets
The birth of Rock ‘n’ Roll and Doo wop is usually credited to the 1950’s and 1960’s when different artists of these genres rose to prominence. These were the times when sounds of country and rock music also captured the attention of music lovers. Music legends such as Elvis Presley, The Rolling Stones, Beatles, Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, Bob Dylan and many others ruled the music industry. With them, the stardom persona and commercial factor that is now so common in music industry got a kick-start. In all respects, the 1950’s and 1960’s were the path-breaking decades in the history of music that’s why the magic of this era continues even today.
Nowadays, we see a number of music acts and tribute bands related to 50’s 60’s Era. These bands play music dedicated to a specific artist or band from those times. Besides this, different events and festivals are also held that celebrate the spirit of 50’s 60’s music. In these shows, we can watch current generation of musicians performing the timeless melodies from that era. Some of these events also invite original bands and artists of those times who play their favorite songs for the audience.
Undoubtedly, the biggest breakthrough of 50’s 60’s Era is the Rock ‘n’ Roll. It started evolving in 1940’s as a combination of different musical threads and was eventually recognized as rock and roll in 1950’s. The sound of Doo-wop also became the flavor of this period and it enjoyed ample mainstream popularity. Today, we talk about rock n' roll legend Elvis Presley as if he is still with us. However, it was during this particular era when he created waves through his unforgettable voice, music and star persona.
Several country and folk music artists also became popular during the 50s and 60s. Bob Dylan, The Weavers and Joan Baez revived Appalachian folk; while a few of the artists remained stick to the good old Bluegrass. The 50’s 60’s Era also witnessed the rise of some Mexican-American genres like Tejano. The Latin-American music industry also saw boom, and Gospel music continued its charm just like the previous decades. Also, these were the times of the rise of all-girl bands such as The Chantels, The Supremes, The Shirelles, and Martha and the Vandellas.
When the 50s led to 60s, a number of British Bands took over American Music Industry. The outgrowth of girl bands suddenly stopped in this decade while many other American musicians lost mainstream popularity. Those years are now remembered as the years of British Invasion. They are specifically marked by the frenzy and craze that boy-band Beatles created among youngsters. Not to forget the fame that Rolling Stones enjoyed during those times.
The music of 50’s 60’s Era is also incomplete without an honorable mention to Nashville sound, now known as American country music. Bob Dylan and Merle Haggard were the headliners of this sound. On the other hand, soul music was kept alive by Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin while James Brown introduced another variation in soul, called funk-soul. Towards the end of 1960’s, some rock and mettle music acts also emerged on the scene but they mostly remained underground.
The 50’s 60’s Era was truly a cherished era where music lovers enjoyed both excellence and experimentation in various genres. We can still enjoy the essence of those times and can travel down the memory lane by attending concerts and festivals dedicated to golden years of music. View our deals on 50s 60s Era Tickets and reserve your seat for the event of your choice!
Q:How will 60s Music concerts tickets be delivered to me?
A:Events Tickets will be delivered to you through FedEx.