50s 60s ERA Tickets
Latest Events in 50s 60s Era
- Thu Oct 24 2019Thu Oct 24 2019
- Buy Tony Bennett, Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall Tickets for 10/24 07:00 PM Tony Bennett, Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall tickets for 10/24 07:00 PM at Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall, Fort Myers, FL
- Thu Oct 24 2019
- Fri Oct 25 2019Fri Oct 25 2019
- Buy The Doo Wop Project, Atwood Concert Hall Tickets for 10/25 08:00 PM The Doo Wop Project, Atwood Concert Hall tickets for 10/25 08:00 PM at Atwood Concert Hall, Anchorage, AK
- Fri Oct 25 2019
- Sat Oct 26 2019Sat Oct 26 2019
- Buy "Oh What a Night" of Doo Wop and Legends: The Brooklyn Bridge, The Vogues & Jay Siegel's Tokens, Kirby Center for the Performing Arts Tickets for 10/26 07:00 PM "Oh What a Night" of Doo Wop and Legends: The Brooklyn Bridge, The Vogues & Jay Siegel's Tokens, Kirby Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 10/26 07:00 PM at Kirby Center for the Performing Arts, Wilkes Barre, PA
- Sat Oct 26 2019
- Mon Oct 28 2019Mon Oct 28 2019
- Buy 1964 The Tribute, Masquerade Dance Theater at Ames Center Tickets for 10/28 07:30 PM 1964 The Tribute, Masquerade Dance Theater at Ames Center tickets for 10/28 07:30 PM at Masquerade Dance Theater at Ames Center, Burnsville, MN
- Mon Oct 28 2019
- Fri Nov 01 2019Fri Nov 01 2019
- Buy Stars Of The Sixties: Jay and The Americans, The Vogues, Gary Puckett & Dennis Tufano, Rialto Square Theatre Tickets for 11/01 07:30 PM Stars Of The Sixties: Jay and The Americans, The Vogues, Gary Puckett & Dennis Tufano, Rialto Square Theatre tickets for 11/01 07:30 PM at Rialto Square Theatre, Joliet, IL
- Fri Nov 01 2019
- Thu Nov 14 2019Thu Nov 14 2019
- Buy The Drifters, Cornell Gunter's Coasters & The Platters, Palace Theatre - PA Tickets for 11/14 07:30 PM The Drifters, Cornell Gunter's Coasters & The Platters, Palace Theatre - PA tickets for 11/14 07:30 PM at Palace Theatre PA, Greensburg, PA
- Thu Nov 14 2019
- Sat Dec 07 2019Sat Dec 07 2019
- Buy A Holiday Doo Wop Spectacular, St. George Theatre Tickets for 12/07 08:00 PM A Holiday Doo Wop Spectacular, St. George Theatre tickets for 12/07 08:00 PM at St. George Theatre, Staten Island, NY
- Sat Dec 07 2019
- Sun Dec 08 2019Sun Dec 08 2019
- Buy Doo Wop Extravaganza, NYCB Theatre at Westbury Tickets for 12/08 06:00 PM Doo Wop Extravaganza, NYCB Theatre at Westbury tickets for 12/08 06:00 PM at NYCB Theatre at Westbury, Westbury, NY
- Sun Dec 08 2019
- Mon Dec 09 2019Mon Dec 09 2019
- Buy A Motown Christmas: Holiday Spectacular, Adler Theatre Tickets for 12/09 07:30 PM A Motown Christmas: Holiday Spectacular, Adler Theatre tickets for 12/09 07:30 PM at Adler Theatre, Davenport, IA
- Mon Dec 09 2019
- Sat Feb 08 2020Sat Feb 08 2020
- Buy Stars Of The Sixties, Peabody Auditorium Tickets for 02/08 07:30 PM Stars Of The Sixties, Peabody Auditorium tickets for 02/08 07:30 PM at Peabody Auditorium, Daytona Beach, FL
- Sat Feb 08 2020
Discounted 50s 60s ERA Tickets
The birth of Rock ‘n’ Roll and Doo wop is usually credited to the 1950’s and 1960’s when different artists of these genres rose to prominence. These were the times when sounds of country and rock music also captured the attention of music lovers. Music legends such as Elvis Presley, The Rolling Stones, Beatles, Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, Bob Dylan and many others ruled the music industry. With them, the stardom persona and commercial factor that is now so common in music industry got a kick-start. In all respects, the 1950’s and 1960’s were the path-breaking decades in the history of music that’s why the magic of this era continues even today.
Nowadays, we see a number of music acts and tribute bands related to 50’s 60’s Era. These bands play music dedicated to a specific artist or band from those times. Besides this, different events and festivals are also held that celebrate the spirit of 50’s 60’s music. In these shows, we can watch current generation of musicians performing the timeless melodies from that era. Some of these events also invite original bands and artists of those times who play their favorite songs for the audience.
Undoubtedly, the biggest breakthrough of 50’s 60’s Era is the Rock ‘n’ Roll. It started evolving in 1940’s as a combination of different musical threads and was eventually recognized as rock and roll in 1950’s. The sound of Doo-wop also became the flavor of this period and it enjoyed ample mainstream popularity. Today, we talk about rock n' roll legend Elvis Presley as if he is still with us. However, it was during this particular era when he created waves through his unforgettable voice, music and star persona.
Several country and folk music artists also became popular during the 50s and 60s. Bob Dylan, The Weavers and Joan Baez revived Appalachian folk; while a few of the artists remained stick to the good old Bluegrass. The 50’s 60’s Era also witnessed the rise of some Mexican-American genres like Tejano. The Latin-American music industry also saw boom, and Gospel music continued its charm just like the previous decades. Also, these were the times of the rise of all-girl bands such as The Chantels, The Supremes, The Shirelles, and Martha and the Vandellas.
When the 50s led to 60s, a number of British Bands took over American Music Industry. The outgrowth of girl bands suddenly stopped in this decade while many other American musicians lost mainstream popularity. Those years are now remembered as the years of British Invasion. They are specifically marked by the frenzy and craze that boy-band Beatles created among youngsters. Not to forget the fame that Rolling Stones enjoyed during those times.
The music of 50’s 60’s Era is also incomplete without an honorable mention to Nashville sound, now known as American country music. Bob Dylan and Merle Haggard were the headliners of this sound. On the other hand, soul music was kept alive by Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin while James Brown introduced another variation in soul, called funk-soul. Towards the end of 1960’s, some rock and mettle music acts also emerged on the scene but they mostly remained underground.
The 50’s 60’s Era was truly a cherished era where music lovers enjoyed both excellence and experimentation in various genres. We can still enjoy the essence of those times and can travel down the memory lane by attending concerts and festivals dedicated to golden years of music. View our deals on 50s 60s Era Tickets and reserve your seat for the event of your choice!
Q:How will 60s Music concerts tickets be delivered to me?
A:Events Tickets will be delivered to you through FedEx.