Home Security Systems Aurora CO
Why get a home security system in Aurora CO?
Home security systems have proved to be effective in lowering the risk of break-ins. According to a study conducted by the Rutgers School of Criminal Justice, 90% of convicted burglars said they would avoid breaking into homes equipped with alarm systems and 75% said they would think twice before targeting a home with a yard sign of a security company.
This study reveals how security systems can keep burglars at bay.
Here are some of the reasons why you should install a home security system:
– As already mentioned above, security systems can help deter burglars. Home security systems have helped lower the risk of property crime.
Protect your valuables
– According to the FBI, property crimes caused a loss of $16.6 billion in 2013 alone. One single burglary can devoid you of your life’s possessions. Therefore, installing a home security system is very important as security systems can help lower the risk of such crimes.
Lower home insurance premium
- Did you know that many home insurance companies are offering discounts to homeowners who have installed security systems? You can get in touch with your insurance agent and find out how much discount you may be eligible for, if you install a home security system.
Protection from fires and floods
- A home security system is designed to not only alert you if an intruder walks in, in fact, most security systems will notify you in the event of fire, flood, earthquake, gas leakage and other hazards that can cause harm to you and your family.
Keep a close eye from afar
– The dynamics of home security have changed. Now you don’t have to stay at home to protect it. Some security systems offer remote access to homeowners, enabling them to manage their security system from any location.
|Population ||Violent Crime ||Robbery ||Aggravated Assault|
|Burglary||Larceny Theft||Murder||Property Crime|